- Acupuncture - A description of the most well-known of the five healing modalities of Oriental Medicine - the others being Chinese herbology, bodywork and lifestyle. Answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions about Acupuncture: How does it work? Is it safe? Is it painful? Describes some additional techniques used in Oriental Medicine: Electro-Acupuncture, Moxibustion, Cupping, and Auricular Acupuncture.
- Oriental Medicine - This page contains a description of the 5000 year old comprehensive medical system known as Oriental Medicine. A partial list of symptoms that Traditional Chinese Medicine has been known to treat. A description of what to expect in your initial acupuncture treatment at Lam's Clinic in Boulder, Colorado.
- Marco Lam - Marco's biography - describing his training and special abilities in the realm of Oriental Medicine.
- Chinese Herbs - This page describes the purpose of Chinese Herbs within the scope of Traditional Chinese Medicine. It describes what a Chinese Herbal Formula is, and describes what to expect and how to prepare your Herbal Formula.
- Library - Lam's Free Library of informative articles about Oriental Medicine. Marco is continually adding new content to address contemporary health issues.
- Office - The essentials for anyone interested in an Oriental Medicine treatment: office location, contact information, office directions, treatment policies and a form for subscribing to Marco's free newsletter.
- Links - Marco's bookmarks to excellent resources for: Chinese Herbs, Permaculture, Biodiesel, and Web Development.